Search results

1. 56rat

Hello, Newb here when it comes to wells and need advice.

ah.. I see. if there is a leak I don't see the point in hitting this down any further then. I'm suprised there is a leak as I used sealant on all the fittings and tightened them way tight but who knows.. I guess my best move is to try and remove what I have and start fresh with a new...
  2. 56rat

lol that would be sweet if I could do it. In the middle of summer there is no water in my house sump hole, Only in spring and fall or if it rains really hard for a long time. the hole in my basement is only dug down about a foot and the sump pump sits at the bottom of the hole and pumps out...
  3. 56rat

this is what I used to dig the hole, You can keep adding 3/4" pipe to make it longer.. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000H5T46E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 The problem for me is when I was down at 14' and under the water that far it was really hard to lift it back out of the hole due to the...
  4. 56rat

I am less then a mile away from the great salt lake in Utah and sometimes when my sump pump comes on it runs for hours to keep the water level down so my basement doesn't get flooded. I figured that since my basement is 5' under ground and the sump hole is full of water, causing my pump to run...
  5. 56rat

I have spent days reading this forum trying to find my answers but I figured it would be better to just create an account and post my questions/issues so here I am. This looks like a great site and I'm proud to be here and hope to learn a lot from all of you. I have a 3/4 acre pasture and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks