Search results

1. rosebaum

Well pump not building pressure

Thanks to everybody! You guys know what you're talking about and are a lifesaver. We took off the plug cleaned out at much as we could. We did get more pressure but it still wasn't where it should be. After a while, just decided to put the new pump on. Pressure built up quickly and is running...
  2. rosebaum

We took off the brass fitting on both ends of the tubing and cleaned them. The water pressure went up to 30 quickly but stayed there. I just realized that the there is a 1/4" plug under the suction line that we did not do anything with. The water tank had 0 pressure in it and we filled that to...
  3. rosebaum

Thanks! We will try that tomorrow. We kind of thought it was the tubing or something behind it. We will let you know the results. Thanks so much.
  4. rosebaum

Yesterday my husband came home to find that we didn't have very much water pressure. He went to the basement to find that the small black tube from the pump to the electrical box on the side had a pin hole in it and water was streaming out. The pump was running with about 15 lbs of pressure. he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks