Search results

1. M

HELP with installing neverscrub in my kohler toilet

thank you sir! i've got it to work and loved neverscrub so much, i ordered 2 more~ thank you sir! I had my son come in and install it for me. Silly me, I didn't read the direction by removing the current hose! I suppose at my old age, my eyes are just not the same. i am thankful for your...
  2. M

HELP with installing neverscrub in my kohler toilet

hey yall. I'm a 65 year old lady and my son just purchased some neverscrub units for my two toilets. i am having a hard time understanding and installing. there is already a tube in my tank but this unit says to place its own tube to fill valve and other down the overflow pipe. i checked...
  3. M

What to do with hard, hard water?

hi, why don't you check out neverscrub? this is a god send when it comes to removing all hard water. they are having a free shipping promotion on their site. www.neverscrub.com i hope this helps.
  4. M

NeverScrub Review- I live in Hard water area

Hello All, I recently stumbled across this automatic toilet bowl cleaner called neverscrub. unfortunately, my kohler toilet is succumbed to hard water stains and removing the pink out is nearly impossible, not to mention put a strain on my back. i heard from my friend that she bought this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks