Search results

1. LAnewplumber

Most Reliable Commercial (Gas) Water Heater?

I might have to replace a 100 gallon Rheem water heater. I know since 2015, regulations have changed, so was curious what people's opinions are. This would be going in an apartment building in Los Angeles. Thanks in advance for your insights. LAnewplumber
  2. LAnewplumber

Will Spraying Drione Ruin My Copper Pipes?

As I understand it, they're spray the entire crawl space (i.e. the area beneath the floor on the first floor; the area where the cable guys crawls under to run wires, etc). Good idea to send an email to the manufacturer. Thanks, LAnewplumber
  3. LAnewplumber

Will Spraying Drione Ruin My Copper Pipes?

A licensed pest control company I'd like to hire told me they can spray the sub-floor (aka crawl space) to help get rid of some roaches. I asked them what chemical(s) they would use and they said they use Drione. I had the building re-piped about ten years ago with copper piping and want to...
  4. LAnewplumber

Is It OK (For My Pipes In The Crawl Space) If I Disinfect The Crawl Space With Bleach

So basically, an ozone machine is the only form of sterilizing method that won't damage my investment in copper pipping? If I put one (or more) machines in the crawl space, could the ozone rise up and harm my tenants? I don't want to harm anyone's health. I would obviously need to make sure the...
  5. LAnewplumber

Is It OK (For My Pipes In The Crawl Space) If I Disinfect The Crawl Space With Bleach

Hi Everyone, First time poster, long time lurker. I have a 9 unit apartment building and there are some feral cats living underneath the crawlspace. I found a licensed company to remove the cats with permits from the city and I also wanted to have the crawlspace cleaned by the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks