Search results

1. GoKohlerGo

Kohler K-3400 PB Pompton low boy toilet.

This toilet only flushes 4 gallons... I installed them when they were new. It has always been listed as a 9.5 gallon toilet. Terry
  2. GoKohlerGo

Mansfield Summit 3

Gerber and Mansfield are not the same company.
  3. GoKohlerGo

Calling KOHLER Aficionados!

I'm gonna say it was right around when they switched to the 1967-1974 version of Wellworth. The porcelain isn't too thin on my Kohler toilets.
  4. GoKohlerGo

Identifying toilet make and model

Most certainly an Eljer Windsor.
  5. GoKohlerGo

Looking for Brand New 3 GPF and Above Toilet

All I said was I like older fixtures. Is that so bad? If you're in CA, get a 1.28 or 1.0 gallon toilet like the ones made by Toto. If you're in a place with an abundant amount of water, like where I live in Michigan, and your house is older than the toilet you're installing, go ahead. If you...
  6. GoKohlerGo

Looking for Brand New 3 GPF and Above Toilet

I respectfully disagree with Terry. There are MANY good 1.28's and 1.6's, but there are also many good 5 or 3.5 GPF toilets. Take the old American Standard Cadet, for example. I have a 1975 Cadet set up for testing and I haven't had it clog. To get one of these types of toilets locally, try the...
  7. GoKohlerGo

My 29 year old Gerber has moved on...

Get the AS. My parents have one, they love it. They installed it about 4-5 years ago, and unlike wjcandee said, they don't have any leaks. The flush is very powerful, yet very quiet. Also, they haven't had any clogs, and they have never had to flush twice.
  8. GoKohlerGo

My 29 year old Gerber has moved on...

I agree with Terry. Cadet 3, Wellworth or Highline would be good. Gary, he did say that Lowes and Menards were his only options.
  9. GoKohlerGo

Frustrated with toilet (water in bowl goes down)

My grandma had one. Needless to say, she was not very happy with it. Yes, was. It was having the same problem with the water level in the bowl lowering immediately after it filled. Now in it's place is a Kohler Highline Class 5.
  10. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Kingston vs Zurn Wall Mount vs TOTO Wall Mount vs American Standard Afwall

I gotta say the Kingston. Great bowl wash, powerful flush, and an old style flush too. I love it!
  11. GoKohlerGo

Anyone have experience with Icera one-piece toilets?

Toiletfan1 on YouTube has a video of one. Look and see, it really does look like a copy of the Drake.
  12. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron (Class 5) vs TOTO Drake 1.6 (G-MAX)

The Kohler brand is equal, if not better in quality than toto. Starwarsith88 already has a Cimarron and he loves it. Yes, the Drake is a good toilet, but I feel that Kohler is better.
  13. GoKohlerGo

Anyone have experience with Icera one-piece toilets?

Yes. Those toilets are copies of the Drake. About as close as you can get to being the exact same without being the exact same.
  14. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron (Class 5) vs TOTO Drake 1.6 (G-MAX)

Now, this is just my opinion, others may disagree, but I'd go for the Cimarron. When people say that "The parts are made in the USA" and they think it is an advantage I really don't get it. I think parts made in other countries are of equal quality. I agree that the tower is an advantage over...
  15. GoKohlerGo

Fluidmaster 400A Consumer Review

I have had my Cimarron since April of 2012 and it has the 400A fill valve. It is very quiet and doesn't leak. I had to rinse out the cap a few times because we have VERY hard water and the sediment gets kicked up in the well. But other than that, it's great!
  16. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron Question

Awesome!! The Memoirs is awesome too. They both are very good.
  17. GoKohlerGo

Kohler canister flush valve question

The flapper would fail way before the canister would. The canister is made of plastic, while the flapper is made of rubber. I would recommend that you keep the canister in the tank. It gives more flush power. But if you really want to, you can replace it by turning the water supply off, flipping...
  18. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron Question

I'm going in to my sophomore year of college. I LOVE the Kohler Factory, I went on a tour in August 2012. The design center-you will be amazed at what is there, they have EVERYTHING you could think of for a bathroom or kitchen.
  19. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron Question

I will do some of the Cimarron, but can't of the Wellworth because I haven't installed it yet. What would you like me to flush?
  20. GoKohlerGo

Kohler Cimarron Question

Awesome! Your grandparents will be very happy, guaranteed. My Wellworth is a 2012 and has the Class 5 technology.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks