Search results

1. JMEDGAR

Amazon's 500 Contraband Faucet Brands

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 24, 2023 J. M. Edgar, Managing Editor StarCraft Reviews 1-402-871-5301 starcraftreviews@yahoo.com Nearly 90% of the Faucet Brands Listed for Sale on Amazon.com Violate State and Federal Laws and Are Illegal to Sell or Install in Drinking Water Systems in the U.S...
  2. JMEDGAR

Concinnity/Barand by I. W. Industries

As part of a faucet company review, we are looking for information and photographs of Concinnity and Barand faucets manufactured by I. W. Industries before its demise in 2004. If you can help, please contact Jim Edgar at starcraftreviews@yahoo.com.
  3. JMEDGAR

Concinnity/Barand Kitchen Faucet

Do any of you old timers recognize the discontinued kitchen faucet shown in the image? We believe it is a Concinnity or Barand faucet made by I.W. Industries of Melville, New York. IWI went out of business about 2004 and many of its assets were bought out by Durst. Any help would be...
  4. JMEDGAR

StarCraft "2017 Best Value Faucet" Report

We have completed our 2017 Best Value Faucets report. The report does not attempt to identify the best individual faucet, an impossible task, or the best faucet company, just the companies that, on average, sell the best faucets for the money. You may be surprised at our panel’s choices this...
  5. JMEDGAR

Do any of you old timers remember the model name of the original Moen single handle kitchen faucet?

I used to know this, but I simply cannot remember it. Also, what year did it first appear, if you know.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks