Search results

1. JAL

Grohe 34126 thermostatic valve problem

Same problem here - Scalding hot water - basically cold water is not mixing - I thought thermostatic valves are supposed to shut down if only hot water is flowing - it is a brand new valve - so not sure what to look for ... Calibration attempts dont do anything only hot water. How do you...
  2. JAL

Grohe Thermostat Mixer Problems

Did you resolve this? I have the same problem - Basically cold water is not flowing - hot water should not flow if there is not mix - the safety measure should trigger - but instead I just get very hot water...
  3. JAL

Troubleshooting two 3-way switch setups

Continuing with the above : I put the old 3 way switch and a new 3 way switch (no dimmer) I get off on on on just more info any help appreciated JAL
  4. JAL

Troubleshooting two 3-way switch setups

Here is mine off off off on Switch 1 regular 3-way has the incoming hot wire - tested with a NCV detector Switch 2 is a dimmer with 3-way Tested the travelers with an ohm-meter - they are good Before this replacement Switch 2 was a dimmer where it only had two screws and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks