Search results

1. TonyC

pitless adapter with piston pump

Hi Valveman, I realize that my pump is a positive pump, but with a new down pipe of about 28 feet and new foot valve, that there could be some, I would call it cavitation, when the water level gets that far down, and so the efficiency of the pump would then be compromised, or am I full of...
  2. TonyC

Finally got things working again. I contacted Burcam in Laval Quebec, who said that a pitless adapter would work with either a submersible pump, (adapter under pressure) or a piston pump, (adapter under suction). On their advice, I installed the necessary parts, (not an easy thing for a 79...
  3. TonyC

I have installed a check valve, as near as possible to the well. This has stopped the leakdown, but the pump is gurgling and is slow to reach pressure. I wondered if the old foot valve, plastic one, has broken and parts been pulled into the pipe, and partly plugged it. I shall find out when I...
  4. TonyC

I have a piston pump in basement, with 1" line out to well casing, and at present I have a homemade connector in casing to the down pipe and foot valve. The foot valve has started to leak, and so pump will start every so often. I want to dig a pit and install a pitless adapter, for easy...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks