Search results

1. Nestork

Will White PVC pipe crack if water freezes inside it?

My nephew just puchased a house that's about 9 years old. He has a metal water hydrant on the back of his house, but the handle to turn it on is at an angle to the exterior wall of the house, and this makes me think it's NOT a frost free hydrant. He removed the tiles in the suspended ceiling...
  2. Nestork

Leaking ABS P-trap union

I removed an adjustable ABS P-trap under a bathroom sink to clean out the sink overflow with a plunger. I've got the P-trap back on now, but it's leaking at the union-type connection between the two halves of the P-trap. I've tightened that joint, but it's still leaking. I'm concerned that...
  3. Nestork

pH neutralizing media on high efficiency boiler

pH neutralizing media for high efficiency boiler Does anyone in here know where a person could buy PURE calcium carbonate to use as a pH neutralizing media for the condensate from a high efficiency boiler? Until recently I've been using limestone quarried right here in Manitoba that's...
  4. Nestork

Fun Weekend Trip

Godzilla and his friends plan a kick a$$ weekend.
  5. Nestork

Help identifying outdoor hydrant

My sister's house was built in 1972 (I think). It has this outdoor water hydrant on the back wall of her house, and I believe it's original to the house: I'd like to know who made this hydrant so that I can replace the cartridge in it. I can't identify the cartridge and the nice man...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks