Search results

1. R

Wastewater/ Sewer pipe break - Ireland

Thanks men - looks like the angle Grinder is the job. I haven't seen the camera results myself yet. The company's supposed to give them to me in the next few days. The point about the pipe being crushed or cracked is a good one. I take it that it's hard to get a good seal around a...
  2. R

Hi Cass and everyone else Thanks for all your help ! I' m edgy about cutting this terracotta, this is the kind of 10 minute job I'm used to, which ends up taking 3 days. And blows me away ! I hope it's ok and an angle grinder is right for it ? If I make a hames of this my good wife...
  3. R

Thanks men - i'm not overly enamoured with the lining solution either but these guys are from a big outfit and are supposed to know what they're doing. Replacing the whole pipe isn't too practical because it goes under concrete and I'm trying to avoid using Jack hammers and the like in the...
  4. R

Hi Lads (Ladies), I'm up the creek here in misty Ireland where we've lots of water and my good wife is about to leave me unless I get this sorted kind of fast! There's a break in an old 6" waste pipe (Earthenware or Terracota) up the garden . I've had it camera checked and they say...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks