Search results

1. Colin2

Bypass Shower doors

Am considering Fleuco Kinetik slider for a curbless shower. Fleuco told me the the guide(s) at the bottom are screwed into the tile floor, and to be sure not to have in-floor heating in that area as the screws would damage the wiring. That got me wondering if the screws also compromise the...
  2. Colin2

Insulated tank and a skirted elongated toilet

How does the wash-down flush vs the double cyclone affect the bowl cleaning efficiency and does it impact the tank sweating?
  3. Colin2

From the hot water tank, I have 45 feet of uninsulated copper pipe running in a dry-walled basement ceiling to the ensuite. The cold line was insulated above the finished ceiling to stop it sweating and staining the ceiling. The "hot" and "cold" are about the same temperature for quite a while...
  4. Colin2

That is the best information I have received! Thank-you. However, I did not mention we have a water source heat pump and when it is running the AC, the pressure tank sweats like crazy, but not during the heating season. We have hot humid summers and very cold dry winter air. Still, given the...
  5. Colin2

We are on well water and I believe that requires an insulated tank (to prevent sweating). However I would like a skirted elongated toilet for our ensuite re-model and am getting the run around. We are considering Toto Aquia11, Nexus and AS Cadet 3 with concealed trapway, but apparently none...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks