Search results

1. Victoria126

Line clogs every 3-4 months, HELP!

Hallelujah! Thought I'd post my final update so if anyone else has this problem, maybe this will help a bit. I ended up calling a previous owner of the home, the one who basically had it redone over 20 years ago. He had all the plumbing done and told me exactly where the sewer line was...
  2. Victoria126

Septic System?? Just thought I'd give you all an update. They did the copper wire test and marked out where my sewer line should be. They started digging this morning and so far have come up with only dirt. They've dug three 6ft deep trenches in the area they said the line was and so far...
  3. Victoria126

Laundry Room When my troubles first began, I snaked the cleanout that comes out of the side of the house, right outside the laundry room. Didn't help any. Out came small bits of TP and other such stuff. Should sewage have come out this line? If not, maybe I'm having the same problem casman...
  4. Victoria126

Where, oh where, has my sewer line gone? Well, I've decided to just go ahead and replace the line and have a cleanout installed. I've set up with the city to come out and help me find my main line. Their plan is to remove my toilet and attach a copper wire to the end of my snake and run it...
  5. Victoria126

The plumber quoted me $300 for a new cleanout and $500 for a new line. How I love my credit cards, let me count the ways... The new line is definitely a last resort, that's why I really appreciate everyone's input. My plumber also suggested I have the city blast out my lines with their water...
  6. Victoria126

I have a little cleanout that comes out of the side of the house. I snaked that the first time this happened and it didn't seem to do any good. I was told I needed a cleanout that comes out of the ground and is hooked into the main line. Would it be better to have the line professionally...
  7. Victoria126

50' from road The house is probably about 50' back from the road. The end of the snake is metal and is rounded with flat sides, probably about 2" in diameter, it also has little teeth that run thru the center of it. The line is about 1/2" flat metal. The house is in pretty good shape. It...
  8. Victoria126

Hello all, When I flush, the toilet bowl fills and drains slowly. When the bowl is almost empty, it gurgles intermittently. If it drains rather quickly, the acid clears up the problem. This last time it drained very slowly and after the acid didn't work and after much plunging, sewage came...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks