Search results

1. eddiegorniakjr

How do I go about picking an air jetted bathtub?

How do I go about picking an air jetted bathtub? Years ago I saw an air jetted tub in a show room. It had a lot of holes where the air came from. It had an adjustable setting that I think went from 0 to 100. And it had holes where your back goes for a shiatsu massage. But I don't know how...
  2. eddiegorniakjr

Is Delta a good brand to pick for faucets for a new house?

We are having a house built and my wife picked out Delta faucets because she liked how they look. We will have 5 bathroom sinks, 1 kitchen sink, 1 air jet tub, 1 master shower, and a combination tub/shower. Are Delta Dryden Two Handle Widespread faucets; model # Delta 3551LF-RB; any good? I...
  3. eddiegorniakjr

Is there a place on Toto toilets where it says the model or gives a model number?

Is there a place on Toto toilets where it says the model or gives a model number? Someone I know has 6 Toto toilets for about 4 years. In that time they have had to replace the flapper in 4 or 5 of the toilets. She uses clorox tablets in her tank. Can this be causing the flappers to...
  4. eddiegorniakjr

Which models work better? Ultramax & Drake with 1.6 gpf or Ultramax II & Drake II ?

I'm looking to buy a one piece toilet for our master bathroom and a two piece toilet for our powder room. Is Double Cyclone flush and cyclone rinse the same thing? If not what is the difference? Do Toto Ultramax and Toto Drake have double cyclone flush or cyclone rinse? Which flushes better and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks