Search results

1. Brady_55

Using an iPhone/iPad on-site

Definitely. Some sort of program that could do everything mentioned above in one program would be great. That's based on iPad = even better.
  2. Brady_55

I've just been using an excel sheet that I created to help me calculate my estimates. I then place that info a word invoice template and send to the customer as a .pdf. For invoices I sometimes use the same word template, or I write out through an invoice book that I always have with me. I keep...
  3. Brady_55

I recently purchased an apple iPad, and I'd like to use it in my contracting business. Particularly, to create and send invoices and estimates would be great (I can save mounds of paper). But i've yet to find anything that really fits my needs. Are there any recommendations/reviews on a program...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks