Search results

1. pacificpilot

Threaded shower valve joint slow leak

Hi Jim, I don't this so.... but I have added a pic if it helps. Thanks for the quick reply. -Rich
  2. pacificpilot

Thanks for the quick reply Terry. Good to hear that there may be a relatively simple fix to this. Perhaps I will just cut the pipe and torque the male adapter a bit more, as you have suggested. There is space to solder on a coupling as it's on the left side of the valve (see pic I added)...
  3. pacificpilot

I have installed a Moen shower control with copper threaded fittings and now (~ 3 weeks later) I am seeing a very small leak (one drop per day or so). Fortunately, I have not yet installed the tile on the wall, however, the Wedi board has been installed. I am wondering what is the best way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks