Search results

1. A

Square D double click at shut off

Thanks for the responses. I will check my water tank. The tank is only 1 year old. The earlier thread LLigetfa referring to was posted for a different well, located at my cabin. I am still investigating that issue, since I have not had a chance to go back yet. But I do not want to mix up a...
  2. A

Square D double click at shut off

Hi I just noticed that my Square D pressure switch (9013 FSG 2 ser B) double clicks when shuts off. I do not remember hearing the double click before. It used to click once when it reached the proper pressure to shut off the pump. I searched the forum but could not find an identical issue...
  3. A

Franklin Submirsable well pump frequent cycling

Thank you for the info. I will be going to the cabin next weekend and do some more investigation. We just purchased the cabin last year and we do not live there full time. Every time we go there we learn a new interesting "solution" the previous owner improved the cabin.
  4. A

Franklin Submirsable well pump frequent cycling

This unit is located in a hunting cabin, with no pressure tank. The pump started cycling very frequently after we opened up the cabin in the spring. It cycles about 10 times before it fills up the toilet bowl. Before we winterized the cabin it used to run continuously until the bowl was full...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks