Search results

1. tb151

New Vespin II Install and Troubleshooting

Steve, you're totally right about removing the toilet being a benefit. You should have seen the various colors I could see on the wall after removing the old one and our house is only 10 years old! Gary, lesson learned on that one, the hard way. Everything gets opened asap from now on. $600...
  2. tb151

Thanks! It might also be worth mentioning that I purchased the toilet Online. I didn't open the boxes for about 30 days since I wasn't ready to install it. The tank they delivered was completely shattered and they refused to do anything about it. Because of that I went to a local store which...
  3. tb151

Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum since I was completely sold on a Toto when actually just shopping for a Vanity. I had asked for a Vanity with storage underneath where I can put my plunger, and the saleswoman said oh, sir, you simply have the wrong toilet. My wife and I re-did our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks