Search results

1. rgabriel

New Well Need Treatment Advice

I had a new well put in a few months ago, I'm finally getting around to finding a treatment solution. My well is running a CSV Sidekick Setup, and not a standard pressure tank setup. Water Test Results Hydrogen Sulfide - 2 mg/L Hardness - 8 mg/L (as CaCO3) Hardness (gpg) - .5...
  2. rgabriel

New Well Questions

I really appreciate all the advice I've gotten on this thread. It's helped immensely, I signed the contracts and paid the deposit on Friday. I had a few things changed, I ended up going with a 25GS 1.5HP and the casing on the well was switched to 5 inch. I placed my order for the CSV, I...
  3. rgabriel

New Well Questions

Well I met with the driller this morning, he said he was fine with everything I wanted. He's a SQE dealer for constant pressure, but was willing to allow a CSV, and wanted to see how it did with my house. Here's what I've been quoted and the stats of the well after speaking with him. He said...
  4. rgabriel

New Well Questions

Was doing some reading this evening on the stop cycle site, looking at how to use my current Flotec 50G pressure tank. It's only a month old and from my current jet pump setup that is about to go away. I'd rather reuse it than have to attempt to find a home for it. The page I'm reading is...
  5. rgabriel

New Well Questions

Valveman, Thanks for all the information! As far as pump sizing for the well, is there anything special they need to do when using a CSV? I just want to make sure I also end up with the proper pump for this style application. Or do they just do it the normal way they do? The driller uses...
  6. rgabriel

New Well Questions

Valvem.an, He said if I provide it he will install it and will only warranty the pump and well itself. I had a question for you on small water usage, doesnt this short cycle the pump still? Example: I turn on the kitchen faucet until drawdown immediatley turns the pump on, then I turn...
  7. rgabriel

New Well Questions

I have a few questions, I'm having issues with water quality and lack of gpm on my old shallow jet pump well. I spoke with others in my area and almost everyone has ditched there jet pumps because the table has dropped. Out of all the drillers I spoke to they all state the water quality was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks