Search results

1. MikeQ

I descaled my electric tankless heater

Last week I descaled my Steibel Eltron 28kW heater that was working normally but I think I detected a slightly longer heat-up time from when the unit was new almost three years ago. I used the recommended concentration of Whitlam Flow-Aide descaler solution with a submersible pump in a 3 gallon...
  2. MikeQ

Interesting thoughts on electric tankless heaters

The American manufacturer of Seisco has some interesting observations on real world residential water usage, cost comparisons of electric tankless vs. gas tank etc. While I can see some bias in the comparisons, overall I find it to be a valuable read and his observations closely match my...
  3. MikeQ

Finishing up a Kerdi shower questions

I'm finally finishing a bathroom remodel and would like a little finishing advice from the experts here. It has a Kerdi shower with glazed ceramic tiles. One wall is tempered glass sitting on a tile/Kerdi curb on clear setting blocks and tiled around with glazed soft-body tiles. I have not...
  4. MikeQ

Drain flange for tile floor

I'm replacing the drain flange (ABS pipe) to install a tile floor. Are any brands/types better than others or is it pretty much a standard product regardless of the floor covering? Does anyone make one with an eccentric offset so the drain position can be adjusted a half inch or so in any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks