Search results

1. P

Sump pump pipes "gurgling"

Thanks for all the help. I think I get it. I'll give it a try sometime in the next two weeks.
  2. P

Potential sump pump switch problem

I notice that after I lift the "bubble" and turn it off again, I can hear water flowing in the vertical pipe where the check valve is. That's what made me think it was a bad check valve. I'll look to get a new switch. Do they sell those at Home Depot?
  3. P

Potential sump pump switch problem

I have a pump that will continue to run after the well is pumped mostly dry. It will turn off if I lift the "bubble" on the switch and let it go back down. I can turn it on again manually by lifting the bubble again, but then it turns off fine. There is a backflow valve about 4 feet above the...
  4. P

Sump pump pipes "gurgling"

I have 2 sump pumps at opposite corners in my basement. The pipe from Pump "A" follows the perimeter of the basement and exits the basement right above Pump "B" (it's a long distance). The 2" pipe is set on a slight downward slope and has a small 90 degree downward bend at the halfway point...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks