Search results

1. qgsm33

go easy, it's my first posting...bathroom remodel question...

I'm starting on a remodel of one of our bathrooms that (to make a long story short) will move the sink from the back/wet wall ... to the side wall. The sink used to be plumbed directly into the wet wall. The side wall is a standard 2x4 wall. The side wall is approximately 5' long, and I'd...
  2. qgsm33

remodeling and want to make a change to my drain lines

Hi folks - first time poster here...so be gentle :). I'm remodeling a spare bathroom on the 2nd floor. During the tear down phase, I noticed that the wet wall (2x6 studs) runs parallel to the floor joists. Unfortunately, the wet wall studs don't sit on top of a floor joist: the floor joists...
  3. qgsm33

dumb question about under sink plumbing

Hi folks - apologies in advance for what you may find is a dumb question. I've got a sink in a 2nd floor bathroom that's plugged. took the P-trap off and the trap was fairly clean...but when I looked into the drain connection in the wall, you can see water standing in the drain pipe inside the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks