Search results

1. aquadood

logging into a site

Do you have said site address to see if we can find if the site has some sort of features that may cause problems?
  2. aquadood

Back to school.

Hey! Same here, I have about 1 year left till i get my A.A.S. in Computer Networking. Its been fun and boring at times since most of the classes are mandatory to take online, so its self taught most of the time. I do promise you though, no matter how much you learn or what you do you'll always...
  3. aquadood

IPv6

The old Version 4 had a a limit of about 4000000000 addresses and as you see everyone uses a computer and they started running out of possible addresses to use so they came out with version 6 which can handle Approximately 300000000000000000000000000000000000000 different addresses to figure in...
  4. aquadood

New Version of WinForce Control Panel is available.

Where can I find this fabulous new WinForce forum at?
  5. aquadood

Is this a heatlhy diet for a cat? Bob's Diet.

Yummy, a spoonful of moose! I agree with always trying to get organic, but they are difficult to find for a decent price, I believe now even the farmers markets are starting to get away from organics and they are using fertilizers and pesticides to help yield. I have a friend growing a...
  6. aquadood

Generally a vegetarian diet is the healthiest. For any animal as the casein in dairy is considered to be a carcinogen and such. And meats contain cholesterol as plants do not. The funny thing is most canned catfood is made from animal biproducts from manufacturing. Generally food like that...
  7. aquadood

To be honest that's quite interesting. I would have to say no on the healthiness of a diet, sugar and salt intake would be the major issues that I see, for the size of an average cat compared to the size of a human Bob may be eating too large of portions. I suggest if you feel like it...
  8. aquadood

Using an iPhone/iPad on-site

I actually dont think youll be able to do that on an IPad, thats using 3 different PC programs. Pretty much for the word and excel, I know that quickoffice for ipad works. - http://www.quickoffice.com/ For more security you may want to look into a dedicated invoice management system that...
  9. aquadood

Using an iPhone/iPad on-site

What are you using right now to keep track of your invoices and estimates? Depending on the software you already use, you want to find something that integrates with that.
  10. aquadood

Buying Spare Parts For My Old Computer

I believe don means that its unsupported by software publishers. If you try to get support for windows XP from microsoft directly, they will tell you to upgrade to windows 7, vista is the same story. After working with Microsoft for so long its obvious that they don't want people using older...
  11. aquadood

Leave Page or Stay...

I believe that is a error in the VBulletin software used on the site. There is a javascript file that can be changed to fix that. Though if its only some of the time, it may be a glitch in the software linking to the javascript files... It does happen and it sure is a pain to figure out what is...
  12. aquadood

new build

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0388577 - i5-3570K Would probably be your best bet, it has 20% better graphics speed than the 2500K CPU Its a 3rd generation intel processor thats rather nice from my experience, I use the big brother i7 and the 4000HD graphics...
  13. aquadood

Thanks! There is lots of info on these forums!
  14. aquadood

20 Year LED Bulb

Your local hardware store should have them Home Depot or Lowes, if you buy them at Walmart or a grocery store they are usually upcharged by 25%. The problem with LED lightbulbs are the amount of heat they put off because of the transformer in the base, you can see that most LED bulbs have huge...
  15. aquadood

Id have to say this program helps alot with Windows 8, due to windows 8 lacking a easy to reach control panel. Also, Windows 8 has NO start menu button, so this little applet helps me open stuff quickly when I'm testing windows 8 hardware configurations and I need to access benchmark...
  16. aquadood

Dream Weaver® or Expressions®

I would have to say Dreamweaver CS6 would be the best for CSS3 and HTML5, as Microsoft Expressions still uses the CSS3 Draft and HTML5 Draft (If I remember correctly) If you are looking for a simple "What You See Is What You Get - Editor" Expressions would be your best bet as its geared to...
  17. aquadood

How to prevent your computer from getting Virus

Norton AntiBoot I'd have to agree with that one, especially when the antivirus software causes your computer to not work! "Symantec antivirus software update crashes some PCs" - Just this morning
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks