Search results

1. Mike Pastorelli

Voltage drop

My meter point is right at the ( hot ) conductor before the main breaker. The two hots that come off the meter can and into the house before hitting the main panel.. One meter lead is on the neutral and the other on the hot.. Both show 120 volts.. Then, when I turn the microwave on or any...
  2. Mike Pastorelli

My Sub-Panel set-up and general electric questions... Good to go?

I'm running 4 legs @ 125' long to the garage.( 10 guage THHM stranded southwire ) Two conductors ( hots ) One neutral and a ground.. I'm running them in grey PVC electricians pipe and putting them in a trench at 24" deep.. The 2 hots will be on a double pole 30 amp breaker which will run to a...
  3. Mike Pastorelli

Please - How Can I ( 64000 dollar Question )

How can I take a 1 inch dia concrete drill bit and drill down 100' using a standard 1/2 electric drill.. I need to get through this limestone substrate.
  4. Mike Pastorelli

Flowing Artesian Well = Fart Water

My Neighbor has a flowing Artesian Well.. We are in SW Florida and the river is no more than 100 feet away.. Someone told him the well was drilled down 600 feet.. Not only does the water have the fart smell, but also tastes the part too.. My questions: His house was built in 1920. Did...
  5. Mike Pastorelli

Mini Well and the Miniturization of all well components

I just dropped a 3/4 PVC well casing and I'm in the shallow water-table at 15 feet. I want to go solar ( 12 Volt ) and hook that up to a small solar driven well pump that draws 12 to 20 watts. Send down a 3/8 clear plastic tube with a mini foot valve on it for supply water. Just do a...
  6. Mike Pastorelli

Bamboo Charcoal for filtration

As you all probably know bamboo charcoal is the best when it comes to charcoal filtration for water. It just so happens I have a stand of bamboo on property and we burn all the time. What I'm after is an acrylic tank of some type that I can open up and load the bamboo charcoal into it. It...
  7. Mike Pastorelli

Check Valve or Ball Valve to HOLD PRIME

I have decided on a different course with my well. I will be using a 1/2 HP FLOTEC pump and I will be just using my well for irrigation. I dont want to install a check valve to hold my prime. Can I install a ball valve? So once I get it her flowing and then when I finish watering, I would...
  8. Mike Pastorelli

shallow Well ( new installation ) HELP.. I didnt install a foot valve

Hello guys- This is my 1st water well and now I am confused about a couple things. Maybe you can shed some light? Here is where I am at - I gently pounded down 20' of 1.25 PVC pipe / 48" point with a 6 lb hand sledge and it worked. I was successful and didnt split or break the pipe. Hooked a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks