Search results

1. plumbed

Beginner (be patient): Need to extend washer drain line - vent??

I think I read that diagram wrong. I dont think I can run that 20' section without a vent of some kind. Else it would pull the water out of the trap, right? How would you do this? I need a vent after the trap right? Would it be up to code to vent out the side of the house next to the...
  2. plumbed

I have the bucks but this is an easy DIY project. I came here for advice on the easiest way to tackle the problem. I should have done more research on my own first. I think I figured it out on my own after reading Terry's post. Agreed. Thanks. I found this picture. This is what I would...
  3. plumbed

Hi Guys, I have two questions which are somewhat related. I just purchased an older home. Background info: There is an open sewer line in my basement. It has the toilet flange on top and sits right where the main sewer line exits the house against the basement wall. It stinks up the...
  4. plumbed

Need to replace 2 story vertical Galvanized run

Thanks. Any clever ways to securely connect a rope or chain without increasing the diameter I would have to pull through? Im thinking Ill just connect a rope or chain to both ends and just give it hell till something happens.
  5. plumbed

Need to replace 2 story vertical Galvanized run

Im new to plumbing and recently bought my first house. The service line is giving 55psi, but I have unworkable water pressure in the main bath upstairs. The previous owners have already replumbed the toilet and the sink but they didn't choose to redo the shower (I guess showers weren't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks