Search results

1. hammerline

Supply line to ice maker and shut off valve

They quoted $550 for running the copper line and replacing the shut off valve. It was $250 if they just replaced the line and used the existing valve. I think what is in there is a piercing valve so I might want to replace that anyway. $300 to swap out the valve seems like a lot. I understand...
  2. hammerline

It is for a single family home. The quote I received was $550, which seems extraordinarily high for what they said was 2 hours work.
  3. hammerline

My freezer had a plastic supply line that sprung a leak so I want to replace it with a copper line. There was an existing piercing valve that was installed that I think should be replaced by a shut off valve. What should I expect the cost to be for a plumber to run about 15-20ft of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks