Search results

1. MagKarl

Iron and Hardness test kit suggestions

I need a test kit for iron and hardness. Hach seems to be recommended for hardness. They sell some iron and hardness kits, but I don't know what I'm looking at yet. What's the difference between cube and color wheel kits? HA-77 and HA-95A look like good prospects.
  2. MagKarl

H2S, carbon and air input needed

I have mild H2S in my water. Constant in both hot and cold. I originally bought an all in one iron softener with KDF, but you guys talked me out of the KDF. The softener is working great, but I do need to do something about the H2S. I'm having trouble making the decision as to activated...
  3. MagKarl

New system setup, iron softener with KDF

First let me say that I really appreciate the folks here that contribute. I've been reading here as a guest for several months now as I've been leaning toward getting a water treatment system and learned quite a bit from you. Most other subjects you can find several different info sources and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks