Search results

1. Tomcat101

Sour smell on laundry

Try taking a towel or two out of the same load of laundry and letting it air dry. If they do not stink, but the rest of that load does, then you can narrow it down to a dryer issue. If the towel stinks when dried separately then it's something to do with your water or washing issues.
  2. Tomcat101

Toilet Tank Tiny Crack

My tank has a tiny crack that has formed at the flush handle. It's not dripping yet, but there is a hint of mildew where some moisture is getting through. Can I seal this or do I have to buy a new tank or a whole new toilet?
  3. Tomcat101

Water Stopping, Then Restarts Later

I have well water. When we use water for a while for filling a tub, taking a shower, washing clothes, watering the flowers, etc., somtimes, but not always, the water will just stop. After a while, maybe 5 minutes, maybe less, the water comes back on. This doesn't happen all the time. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks