Search results

1. dl21

should new caulk peel off easily??

yes. it feels and looks cured, but I can easily, very easily pull it right off. (There was a peice that was sticking up and I pulled it just to see what would happen) Thanks. Sounds like I should recaulk?
  2. dl21

and the current caulk is silicone. (Latasil)
  3. dl21

Thanks for your response. It was not sealed. The previous caulk was latex.
  4. dl21

Hi, I asked my first question on on this forum july 5th about my new shower caulking job (see July 5th, "will caulk cure?").I thought maybe I would be OK, but the issue now is that I am able to easily just peel off the new caulk, (there is grout under it). Should I be able to peel it off...
  5. dl21

will caulk job cure?

Thanks so much Jim. It is porcelain! Yipee. I need all the help I can get:) Great idea to call the manufacturer. Thank You!
  6. dl21

will caulk job cure?

Hi, I just had my new shower (no tub) caulked. My contractor used silicone caulk (latasil), and I know that the shower was completely dry before caulking. The problem is that the shower was accidentally used for a 10 minute shower 4 hours after my contractor had finished, and then, once...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks