Search results

1. C

Lead Bend Pipe with no Flange???

OK, Got it. Does the ring encircle the lead pipe? Basically sliding the ring over the lead pipe. That's how is was installed originally. Or does the ring sit on top of the lead pipe and fitting the lead pipe to form at tight seal. Basically does the bottom portion of the ring, about a...
  2. C

Thanks for the response. Question though, please excuse the ignorance, a closet flange and closet ring are not one in he same correct. I believe, I just have a closet ring, I'm pretty sure it's brass, but there is nothing petruding from the bottom of the ring. Can a Close Flange Replacement...
  3. C

Ok, first thanks for all the advice in advance. This is a great forum. So I started a partial demo on a 2nd floor 1930's bathroom. Tore out 3 layers of vinyl and 1x5x3/4 layer of T&G pine. I'm left with another layer of 1x5x3/4 T&G pine for a subfloor. My plan is in stall a new toilet...
  4. C

Revamping bathroom - AS Standard Collection??

Yeah, that's bad enough.
  5. C

Dang, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware. Suppose it would be less than the code allowed for. How bad would that be? I checked the toilet reviews and did not notice one for this particular toilet.
  6. C

Hello All, I'm in the process of revamping my bathroom, new floor, new toilet, new vanity and some painting. We plan on keeping the existing wall tiles. I have a rather small bathroom. Area of the floor is 45"L x 55"W plus area for tub. The toilet and vainty need to be placed in the 45"L...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks