Search results

1. MRI Vato

Vent/trap/kitchen question

UPDATE:: I finally got the lead okum up. It looks like a bell thats about 3" then goes to 2". There is a slow drain issue that I am working on. I thought that there was a u-trap or something because there was water in the pipe, but its just draining slow. The other day I poured some drain-o...
  2. MRI Vato

Still trying to find out if there is some sort of trap under the foundation....The new problem is the pipe going into the foundation looks to be held in by mortar of some sort. Is is safe to chip away, and is there an easy way to fix it?
  3. MRI Vato

So is there a trap there? Or should water just flow? how can I replace that section with PVC?
  4. MRI Vato

I have this older house '60s where the vent pipe is about 1 1/2" copper and has split at floor level. It seems like there is a cast flange that goes into the foundation the the copper vent goes into. I was able to get the section of vent pipe up a little but Have not gotten it out all the way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks