Search results

1. timcanton

Adding shower to half bath in basement

Hi All, I have a half bath in my basement and I want to add a shower. Is my only only option for the drain to bust into the concrete and tie into the drain line off the toilet? Can I tap into the existing vent for the shower?
  2. timcanton

Plumbing sink with no overflow. Please help

Hey yall, I bought and installed a cultured marble vanity sink but it has no overflow on the sink. When I install the pop up assembly it leaks very slowly down the threads under the big rubber washer because water gets out of the overflow holes. What's the correct answer for this? Do I...
  3. timcanton

Unvented sink smells a little??

he all, I recently bought a house and at some point the bathroom was remodeled and the sink was not tied back into the vent pipe. so ocassionally it smells at that sink. We just pull the stopper but is there a solution to this? I can access all the plumbing in basement but it was originally...
  4. timcanton

Water/sediment leaking from well head vent pipe.

Hey All, I noticed some water around my well head and after loking at it better there is a constant flow of water coming from what seems to be a vent pipe. It obviously has been happening awhile and there is a build up of sediment just under the vent pipe. I am assuming I am correct in it...
  5. timcanton

Irrigation from well questions

wow glad I found this site. Ok here is the basic scenario and I know something needs to change. Right now my well runs one place. into the house through a filter and it branches off to all indoor and outdoor water sources. So i water my my garden from the outside hose faucet........but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks