Search results

1. AlasKen

Installing a storage tank and have question

First off I want to thank all that replied with advise and questions. I will attempt to answer them here. First off I agree that drilling it deeper would be a good option if I had the $$. Unfortunately it is difficult to come up with now knowing that it might only be creating additional...
  2. AlasKen

Installing a storage tank and have question

I have a low recovery well as verified by a local well service operator. We did a pump down and recovery test. Recover was in the neighborhood of .5 GPM. Pressure read in excess of 100 lbs at the well head. We have about about 150' of static water in casing or ~225 gal. We start running out...
  3. AlasKen

Intermitent pressure problem

Valveman, thanks for the reply. I see you are from Lubbock. I was raised in Eastern NM near Tucumcari. If I was there I would definitely have a cistern. As I am now in Alaska I am concerned with keeping it from freezing solid. I only have limited room and would have difficulty getting more...
  4. AlasKen

Intermitent pressure problem

Type of pump? Submersible Unknown brand, 220V Two wire (no control)Yes Wire Size_________ Wire Length- ~150' Size of Pump? unknown Motor Horsepower? maybe 3/4 but have no info Pump Model #______________ Date Pump Installed 1992 Pumping from? Water Well Depth of well 185' Depth...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks