Search results

1. Battiste2

Need an original base thing for the TOTO Vespin toilet

Hi again. I found some online - TSU01W.12R - does it need to have the R on it? Also they seem to say they are for the Carlyle? Mine is a two piece so I think it is the Vespin II.
  2. Battiste2

Need an original base thing for the TOTO Vespin toilet

Hi. I purchased a ToTo model ST454E (forget what the name is) and had it installed in my bathroom. Had to run across the state line to Trenton to get a different bottom piece so that the toilet was the right distance from the wall. And of course, me the person who usually saves things "just...
  3. Battiste2

TOTO Washlet - info please

thanks! Thank you so much for all your info and for the pic and the posting! VERY HELPFUL!
  4. Battiste2

TOTO Washlet - info please

Does anyone have any first-hand information on the Toto Washlet? can it be added to a Vespia or a Soiree? How do you know which one of the Washlets fit? Does the washlet come on automatically or does it wait for you to tell it when to come on (in case you are spending time reading while on the...
  5. Battiste2

Best replacement toilet choice

Another question on this. Not sure if this is how I reply - but here goes. Thanks for all your info - very helpful. I don't get why the sanigloss ones are less expensive - seems like they would be more. So anyway I am looking at both the Vespin and the Soiree. Thinking of flipping a coin!
  6. Battiste2

Best replacement toilet choice

I currently have a Gerber and an American Standard with the assisted flush. The Berber has worked fine for the past 10(?) years, although the flush is rather loud. The American Standard sucks and that is being kind. So I want to replace it. However, I am reading that the new Gerbers are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks