Search results

1. brian89gp

Cast Iron drain plugged, options

-Far left in the corner with a white bag over it is the really plugged up line. This was the main stack that went up 35' and through the roof -The white up-side-down toilet flange is blocking off where a toilet used to be. 4" cast iron, zero buildup inside. -The 4" cast iron that angles to the...
  2. brian89gp

I know the basement slab was poured maybe 60 years ago, it is possible that the other two cast iron pipes are newer then the original stack but they would still be 60 years old at least since the concrete is undisturbed. They definitely are in better shape. The main stack had several area's...
  3. brian89gp

This is in a house built in 1890, it is likely that all of this cast iron is original. I have 3x 4" drain exits out of my bathroom slab that are along the back basement wall about 3' from each other, two have clean-outs and I have pulled them and there is about 1/2" of grease buildup. These...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks