Search results

1. sparkslarue

Drump trap HELP!!

any words of advice in cracking that drum trap? or could I just get the sawzall and start cutting? it is in the space so very tightly. Once it's out it shouldn't be that big of a hassle, (famous last words :rolleyes: ) I'm going to use a 2" fernco collar from the male end of the waste to join...
  2. sparkslarue

Drump trap HELP!!

Hi Plumber1 Hmmmm.... crack it. I like it, It's a two for one with that. Get rid of the trap AND work out my frustrations with it! I'm not quite sure what the black Duram cast fitting is. Getting to the fitting is going to be tricky it's so tight I can barely get a screwdriver between it and...
  3. sparkslarue

Drump trap HELP!!

Hi Gary Thanks for the reply! I would LOVE to rip it out however the joist is what's blocking it. Whomever installed it actully chisled a wee bit (nothing to compromise the integrity of the joist though) I'll see if I can get the pix bigger. Thanks again for the reply, I know the feeling about...
  4. sparkslarue

Drump trap HELP!!

Hi all, I don't know if there's anyone out there that can help me out of this pickle. I need to remove my drum trap in my second floor bath (just added a shower to it) and make way for new and code friendly plumbing, but I can not figure out how to get it out of it's COZY spot. :mad: This pain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks