Search results

1. cannin

Configuring a softener to a different size.

Thanks! Well I have it set up for 6lbs and have purchased a little hardness kit and am going to test it periodically until the 30 day mark to make sure it stays soft. I will keep you guys up to date but from what I have read I don't think I should have any problems! Thanks again!
  2. cannin

Thanks guys, i guess it is a 45k unit, i thought i read that 1.5cuft was 30k, my mistake, but at least im well prepared for the future now should we end up with a few kids soon. I should mention that I have all low flow fixtures, (1.7gpm shower heads and 1.5gpm faucets) also I measured the flow...
  3. cannin

Hi everyone, I have been skulking around for a little bit and reading up and think I have a bit of an idea on what I'm doing but would like some help. First off, what I am trying to do is to make my softener as efficient at possible to use the least salt and water I can. What I have is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks