Search results

1. F

CPVC shower valve pipes bent

I took you guys advice and found some writing on one of the sink pipes sticking out of the wall. Looking the numbers up, the CPVC appears to be the FlowGuard Gold 1/2" CPVC. The technical manual states: Do not bend FlowGuard Gold® and ReUze® 1/2” and 3/4” pipe in a radius tighter than 18”; 1”...
  2. F

But how flexible is CPVC? You'll have to excuse me, for I'm a first time homeowner and an amateur on these issues. The joints are all glued properly and the bends are not sharp. So these slight bends in the CPVC could be perfectly fine. But when I took a CPVC pipe and tried to bend it, it didn't...
  3. F

I'm in the process of getting a bathroom rebuilt and the company I'm working with installed some new 1/2" CPVC pipes into the new shower valve. The plumber initially hooked up the CPVC pipes just fine, but after a mishap during the rebuild, the rebuilders had to detach and reattach the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks