Search results

1. MEYLIN

Review of Bradford White 40 Gallon Natural Gas M140T6FBN-337

I am replacing two State water heaters with Bradford White 40 Gal is MI40T6FBN-337. Would appreciate any feedback about this model? Thanks.
  2. MEYLIN

Need help identifying faucets

No allen screw on the spout it would require tile removal. Newport Brass trim is more expensive than replacing with Delta faucet and valve. Any reason to stay with Newport Brass?
  3. MEYLIN

Plan would be to replace entire faucet on two sinks and roman tub. Replacing valve on the roman tub would be difficult and requires removing tile. Would a Newport Brass trim kit work on existing valve?
  4. MEYLIN

After months of research, I may have found the manufacturer of the widespread stems... Brasstech Faucet Part (FLU-4685 and 4686). My question is whether I can replace faucets with a trim kit made by Brass Tech?
  5. MEYLIN

Should I repair or replace water heaters?

The problem was solved with a new thermocouple. Enjoying hot showers again! Appreciate everyone's comments.
  6. MEYLIN

Any recommendations for a replacement?
  7. MEYLIN

The water heaters are gas.
  8. MEYLIN

I have two State water heaters that are 14 years old. Water temperature is now warm rather than hot. I replaced expansion tank a year ago. Should we repair or replace water heaters?
  9. MEYLIN

See attached photos of faucet stems. Any idea who made the basic unit?
  10. MEYLIN

See photos of mini widespread and 8 inch widespread faucets. Any help identifying the manufacturer would be greatly appreciated!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks