Search results

1. Chaosherder

Installation TOTO in wall tank/carrier same as Geberit

If there is a thread on this, I could not locate it. Geberit has a great video for installation of their in-wall carrier/tank. Is installation of TOTO's in-wall tank/carrier similar enough that the Geberit video can serve as a general guide? I know the TOTO has a written installation guide...
  2. Chaosherder

Wall mounted Kohler & Toto Aquia back to back

First - Terry and others on here are the best. I am in Houston, have gotten misinformation from many plumbers here and from vendors about my toilet installation, but the info I got on this site was life saver. Two contractors told me flat out they did not want the job. Three others failed my...
  3. Chaosherder

Can one toilet carrier hold back to back wall hung toilets

I have two bathrooms next to each other and the toilets are mounted in the same location in each bathroom. We have measured and the toilets are in exactly the same spot, back to back. One is a mid-70s American Standard and the other is a newer (1990?) Kohler. I have to replace the old AS. We...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks