Search results

1. S

Leak Check

During the foundation being lifed the company told me a pipe broke. They ran a camera through but did not see a crack. I can flush toilets, run sinks and showers and watch it through the clean out and the water is clean. There is no standing water or smell. The work was done over a month ago...
  2. S

pressure test

A plummer with a camera did run it through and did not see a break. It was a plummer with the same company that lifted the foundation. I dug a trench down the side of the house were the bathroom is, there is no evidence of a leak or a smell. The project was done on Dec.2 and its over a month...
  3. S

Leak Check

Does anyone know a way to check the drain lines in a home to see if they are leaking. The home is sitting on a slab.
  4. S

pressure test

I live in a non-basement house that sits on a slab. After having my foundation lifted they told me that some of my drain pipes cracked. Is there any way for me to check for leaks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks