Search results

1. Natano

A happy ending to what seemed like eternity.

yes, i bought a used Rennai. Haven't touched it since i installed it. Hotter water, no interruptions.
  2. Natano

Eliminating misery Your right, it doesn't matter at all if it actually works. The Rinnai eliminated a whole house full of misery. I tried to sell my Botch on CraigsList for 100 bucks and no one would buy it so i took it out to my favorite shooting spot on the way to the metal scrap yard...
  3. Natano

Craigslist - bringing liquidity to junk and stuff. Yes, i bought one off of craigslist 3 weeks ago. I installed it in the same place and haven't touched it since. Now my house doesn't fart, i don't have to reset it multiple times per day and, like my other appliances, i doesn't cross my mind...
  4. Natano

There are 2 types of people. Those that would rather know, and those that would rather hope. I was in the latter group like a saint for a long time. I hoped my Bosch tankless GWH-635-esn tankless would deliver me from evil and provide the delightful clean wholesome experience i was sold on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks