Search results

1. Paul Carillet

how to convert up flow AN to down flow

Finally see how to post water sys pictures here. As you can see the AN tank just has in and out and that is how it was connected, in to in out to out.
  2. Paul Carillet

"Be sure to order the proper backwash flow control to match your tank and media and water temperature. Can you post a picture of your existing equipment and the gravel you were getting into the filter". Here are links to the pictures. Didn't know water temp figured into it too...
  3. Paul Carillet

I have removed the AN tank so no more gravel. Can someone tell me what is involved in converting it to down flow and exactly what order should tanks be installed in? Thanks
  4. Paul Carillet

Can you take a picture of your system so we can see the exact flow and deign? Pictures are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y152o4c5728tx0c/vMsIooH0XD Following the pressure tank is the AN tank followed by the air injection tank followed by the green sand filter tank and finally the water...
  5. Paul Carillet

I know that's a basic question but there is no identification tags or markings that I can see. Also my ph is 6.5 before the AN and 6.8 after. Here is a link to a few pictures. Maybe that will help identify the equipment. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y152o4c5728tx0c/vMsIooH0XD
  6. Paul Carillet

We've been in our 8 year old home in Western NC for 5 months. We are on a well water system which consists of a deep well and a 3/4hp submersible pump. The treatment system has a 10X54 tank with air injection, 10X54 up flow AN tank with in & out head, Green sand filter for Iron and a water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks