Search results

1. V

Help with well ?

Sweet Success ! It only took 2 1/2 hours to drive 15 ft. I went with a 5ft screen instead of the 3ft one I had before. I now have more pressure than I've ever had, 50+ pounds of pressure which is more than enough to run my zones. In fact on one zone I had split I can now run all 8 heads at one...
  2. V

Help with well ?

Depth? Thanks for the above information. I checked the depth of the current pipe and hit water 6 ft down, the point stopped at 15 ft. Question: how deep should I set my new point?
  3. V

Help with well ?

Well I have screwed up,I was going to pull my well point to clean or replace due to not enough sprinkler pressure and the pipe broke due to being rusted. Question? Is it better to have a 2 inch well point and line or is a 1 1/4 sufficient. Will a 2 inch give me much more pressure? Recomendations...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks