Search results

1. jkhome

Installing a hose bib inside a room without a floor drain.

We have a hot tub in a small 3 season porch that is on the same slab foundation as the main house. I would like to install a hose bib water supply inside this room, to be used to fill the tub. But there is no floor drain. Would this be a code violation? Live in Virginia Beach Virginia. Thanks, John
  2. jkhome

Kitchen Island rough-in

Hey folks, I have a couple of questions on how to rough-in a kitchen island. As you can see in the photo above, I have already roughed in a wall sink. We want to now relocate this sink to the island (thus the trench). I would like to leave the stack and cleanout at the present location (just...
  3. jkhome

Jacuzzi Water Rainbow fill spout and valves

Anyone have any good/bad input on these? I am installing a 6' jacuzzi jetted tub, and want to either use this on the tub or match up to the other bathroom fixture with a Kohler tub spout/valves. Thanks John K.
  4. jkhome

Rough-in hand held layout/height

Hey folks. I'm in the process of roughing in a custom shower for our new master bathroom. It's going to be a "his and/or hers shower, in that on one side, I'm using a Kohler thermo valve w/ 2 volume control valves, feeding a Grohe wall mount and 4 body sprays. On the other side of the shower...
  5. jkhome

Trimming out a fiberglass combo shwr/tub

I have recently installed a Lasco 2 piece combo shower/tub assembly, as per the manufacture’s instructions. Screwed the mounting flanges on to bare wood, then overlapped the drywall to 3/8" to the unit walls (used vinyl j-channel for edge of drywall) Caulked with silicon between drywall and...
  6. jkhome

Volume control in line between PB valve and shower head

For years I have had an in-line volume control on my shower nipple/head, when using a standard 3-valve tub/shower control. For water saving "submarine showers" (if you know what I mean). I usually got a little cross flow from cold to hot when turning back on from the off position of the volume...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks