Search results

1. Chmedly

Is this a rear discharge toilet?

I found a Yorkville bowl on clearance on the interwebs for about $100. But after some reading it sounds like most (if not all) of the floor mount rear discharge toilets are pretty lame. I'm tempted to just get what I can as cheap as I can (potentially with mismatched colors etc) and see what...
  2. Chmedly

Thanks guys. Here are some more details. We just bought this reo condo and I knew we had some fixing up to do but didn't realize what the toilet was or how bad it was. We usually do our own handyman work including plumbing so I didn't think much of it. But plumbing isn't my strongest suit...
  3. Chmedly

Interesting. It looks like the turn back would be too sharp to be rear discharge. But I'll take your word for it. Also any hunches about why it broke?
  4. Chmedly

Additional photo.
  5. Chmedly

I'm told by the building management that this is a rear discharge but looking at the back it doesn't seem so.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks