Search results

1. fatcat07

Clogged pipes ..... HELP !!!!

I believe it is a branch line 2", I will ask him tomorrow ..... I'm just wondering if I'm over thinking the whole situation at this point, the plumber attitude just seems to be: "Don't worry your insurance will cover it" And you are right about H.D., I did spend about two weeks trying to fix...
  2. fatcat07

Hello all, OK ..... Every thing is in order .... I got the claim number from home insurance .... the plumber will commence to break through the floor tomorrow morning. Once the work is completed, I fax the plumbers findings to insurance company. Just one question left: Question: I asked how...
  3. fatcat07

OK .... I went on Annie's list, and got some reputable plumbers ....... 1st guy came and we agreed on a price. He proceeded to snake the pipe from the kitchen sink and it came back with mud. He next informed me that I have a broken/busted pipe. I am now on the phone with my insurance company...
  4. fatcat07

Thanks for the reply Gary I guess 3 strikes and I'm out Strike 1 - Wife Strike 2 - HJ Strike 3 - Gary I am a 1st time homeowner so I feel I am going through a learning curve on what I can do and should hire a professional to do. My train of thought is ...."If it is happening constantly...
  5. fatcat07

Thanks for the response ...hj I am posting so that I can get some advise on how to do it right, I understand that I am going to need plumbers to fix certain things IE. busted pipe under the slab, boiler, my baseline heating system ...... I would just like to at least be able to snake my...
  6. fatcat07

Hello all, Sorry for length of the request, I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible because at this point I am just confused. Let me start with some specifics about my home: A 1400 ft ranch on a slab, I would say it is a basic "L" shaped house I have a sewer system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks