Search results

1. M

Mounting a New Boiler

So after doing a lot of research and finding a lot of great data on this site, I decided to go ahead with the contractor who quoted me $10k for a Triangle Tube (Trimax Solo) 110 with a 40 gallon TT indirect water heater (and all the pipes/pumps/everything in there). The only remaining question...
  2. M

Conflicting Contractors...

So you think an 80k is 2x? Wow - even with an indirect hanging off of it? I want to make sure I have good hot water in the winter time (a problem I have with my old system now). I'll definitely look into hiring a 'nerd' to do an assessment on my house. Since you live in Worcester, know of...
  3. M

I'm actually going from oil to natural gas so I have no record of previous usage. I'll continue to look through the old posts for guidance on doing the calculations myself.
  4. M

I'm in the same situation as most people around here (replacing an old oil boiler to a new natural gas system). My house, about 1600 square feet, was built back in the 1950's (Massachusetts). I'm in the process of converting my old oil boiler (115k BTU with a coil/tankless water heater) over...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks