Search results

1. jstephens

Waterboss 900 leaking

I have a waterboss 900 water softener and lately I’ve noticed it started leaking and I’ve found out where the leak is coming from and took pics to see if anyone can help me diagnose what exactly is wrong and maybe I can fix it instead of installing a new one .. in the pics you can see the white...
  2. jstephens

Pressure tank not filling up ???

how do I keep them from freezing the crawl space was so small I couldn't check every pipe but I could tell it was all pvc and had black foam around it
  3. jstephens

well I went to the house and did what u told me. the pressure switch kicked on after it filled the bucket. also I went to check the water in the kitchen sink and had water coming out of the hot side but it was cold. so I shut it off and waited around a bit and now have water coming out of both...
  4. jstephens

ok I will do that and post results in a hour or so .. thanks so much
  5. jstephens

so leave the pump off when I open the faucet?
  6. jstephens

i can try to catch the water with a 5 gallon bucket? but does that tell me if the pressure tank is working or if the pump is working because the same pipe the faucet is on comes from the pump
  7. jstephens

the faucet at the pressure tank does have water that comes out .. how much I do not know since all my hoses are froze up. I have seen the gauge go to 60 when I opened the valve with the black hose on it. I tried going in the crawl space but I can barely move in there its so small.
  8. jstephens

by the faucet I mean in the house faucets. the faucet that you see does work. I turned the pump off last night. here are some more pics of the plumbing
  9. jstephens

when I turn off the pump power it doesn't drop at all I think its at 40 psi. when I open the faucet nothing comes out and doesn't drop the psi. if I don't touch the valve with the black hose the pump does nothing but when I open the valve the pump runs ive seen it go to 60 psi.. I was thinking...
  10. jstephens

theres no water in the pressure tank. I can move it easily it feels empty. also there is no water inside the house at all
  11. jstephens

I recently bought a house that was forclosed on. A lil back ground on the house ..these things I know from visual inspection. All new pvc plumbing. New hot water heater. Softner and pressure tank all seem new. My problem is I cannot get the pressure tank to fill up . I am not new to a well or...
  12. jstephens

culligan estate 2 problems... water not soft

the only way to fix it looks like the culligan will get there 140 service call fee.. bastards
  13. jstephens

I thought the tabs meant it regenerates everyday since I pushed them all in? this damn thing is so confusing I'm pretty sure something is not adjusted right.. lbs per salt, the float on the tank or like you said its only regeneration is by manually doing it and pushing red button
  14. jstephens

I don't know, the unit regenerates at two in the morning so I'm never up to check the process..
  15. jstephens

yes I checked the injector and its clean.. also the nuts on both ends are as tight as they will go
  16. jstephens

last night I moved the salt pounds from all the way up to 20lbs and I looked in the brine this morning and could tell the salt was melting so I guess this a good sign when you see the salt clumping up
  17. jstephens

what do you mean? i manually regen it anytime but its set to do it every night
  18. jstephens

no salt bridge. I have stuck the broom handle in there and moved it around.. the clear tube is not kinked and I'm pretty sure the unit is in its factory condition
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks