Search results

1. dardas

Unclogging Toto Drake

One more tip for unclogging plastic objects in Toto Drak I'm adding one more suggestion, because it haven't seen it described in detail here. My son dropped a rectangular 4.5" x 1" x 3/4" plastic measuring spoon (the adjustable kind, for liquid medicines) down our Drake. I tried all the...
  2. dardas

Moen Monticello faucet nightmare

Thank you for such prompt replies. Has anybody had any experience trying to get Moen to replace a acknowledged, defectively-designed product, with or without a warranty? I would think that a big name, high-end company like this would want to protect their reputation. After all, this...
  3. dardas

Moen Monticello faucet nightmare

Help! Our 12 year old house has Moen Monticello 2-handle 8" spread lavatory faucets (4572P) throughout. Nearly all of the faucet handles have failed, at least once, over the past 5 years: drips, leaks, cracked stem extensions, stiff/frozen handles, frozen/unremovable handle hubs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks