Search results

1. TWG1572

Reddish Substance in Well Water - Help Identify

Hello - I'd appreciate any help people could provide in identifying what I've got going on in my well. We've owned the house six years, and have experienced this the whole time. I've attached a picture - but there is a reddish substance that shows up on our fixtures. I know the first reaction...
  2. TWG1572

Big Blue Filter Recommendations

Hello! I just wanted to see what feedback on my well water color/sediment may be. In another discussion in the water softener forum, I had mentioned that I was getting rusty staining in some of my fixtures, but no iron was present in a water test. One recommendation was to go to a 5005...
  3. TWG1572

Water Test - Iron Symptoms but no Iron

Hello! Hopefully I'm not straying too far from the purpose of this forum. In a round about way, it does involve my softner. We have had what I had considered what might be signs of clear water iron in our new house. Water that sat for a while seemed to turn brown. For example, the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks